Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's all about the memories

In the beginning of my last year in college I had a goal to make my last year at school memorable...and I found the most memorable amazing thing that I could ever imagine.

Jordan ended up not being able to live on campus, his I.D card still worked for our apartment so he would pop in from time to time. Always sneeking up on me while I was on my computer in my room. That, or he would just yell Petey from downstairs to get me to come see him. I had never roomed or hung out with him all the time but for some reason we just clicked. I think it wasn't until I balled him up on the courts when he finially saw me as an equal (you know you couldn't score when I would guard you). Just kidding. Anyway, even though I did not see him all the time, I still consider him as one of my closest friends during my time at college. Crackin' jokes with him and talkin' about Dragon Ball Z (vegeta sucks by the way...alright he's alright) was some of the funniest times at college that year. I love that guy. He was and is always a great friend. I know that the end of our senior year is not the end.

Nic, Jordan, Me, and Mike...good times.

Iseah had been my roommate the previous year and he is one friend that I will never lose or forget. What a crazy guy. I met Iseah at the very end of Freshmen year. Our Sophmore year we experienced a life or death event that bonded us and we became brothers. We had our share of talks, some topics more than others. We helped each other a lot that year, which led us to become great friends and roommates the following year. Junior year we had a blast, especially cuz Nate was still around (man I miss that guy). I remember one night, all three of us blasted some music from my ipod and we were all dancin' around, Iseah and I were jumping from couch to chairs to tables. What good times we had. Iseah is the type of guy who if you had a problem or needed him he was always there for you. He is one of the best all-around guys that I know. Senior year we reunited for a second round. The crazy little rants that we had were awesome, so much fun. We helped each other out and were there for one another anytime either of us needed. I will say one thing, this guy is dedicated to his studies. I don't know how many times I saw his nose dug in his books, nursing will kill you! Anyway, he has one more year left so ill be up there to visit him. Good luck man! I love you.


Iseah, Me, and Nate being goofballs.

Lastly is Brandon, he has been my roommate three out of the four years we went to college together. I remember Freshmen year on move in day I had all my stuff in our room waiting to see what this guy looked like. The picture I was building in my head was some big Mexican guy for some reason, boy was I wrong. He walked in and I was like whaaaaat? This guy was a tall skinny white dude. Turned out he was the best roommate I could have asked for. I never had one problem with him in all the years we roomed together. I'm sure I got annoying with my late nights being up while he was trying to sleep. And I'm sure he had some questions when I was listening and singing to Celine Dion, My Heart Will Go On. It's a good song. Anyway, we played baseball together our Freshmen year together and that was a mission in itself! We would come back to our room just BEAT! I think our room smelt the worst on the hall because of all our baseball gear we kept in the room. That year he met his girlfriend, Sydney. What a great couple and they are still goin strong. I am truly happy for them.

Look at how happy they are...I love you guys.


No comments: