Monday, April 27, 2009

Surprise!!!

SURPRISE!!!!

So today was the day that we threw Nathan his surprise graduation party. Oh man was it an interesting day for sure. haha.


I'm on the left and Nathan is on the right. Nathan is my best friend and I could not ask for a better one...well DJ is up there too haha. But anyways, I have known him for 3 years now. We have been roommates for 2 of those years and boy were those years fun!

Although we are the same year and we are both on our 3rd year here in college, he is graduating early in 3 years and I have one more left. He is leaving me that jerk! haha jk Nathan, i love you man.

Since he is graduating early I wanted to get all of his friends together and have them come over to our friends' house that they kindly let us use. Getting everyone to respond to me was frustrating because not everyone would respond, so I had no idea how many people were actually coming.

So everyone was suppose to be at the house @ 3:30 in the afternoon so then Aaron and I could bring Nathan over @ 4. Everyone was there and the plan was for Enoch to send a text saying he wanted to play prank on his RA and he needed all us guys to help him. Well Nathan was talking with this female "friend" haha jk....but he was with her and then we was suppose to come back to the apartment. Well he did but then apperently he was going to go to In'n'out with her in her car. So Aaron and I had to improvise and race over to In'n'out and kidnap Nathan.

Once we got there we left my car running and then we raced over to her car and pulled out Nathan. We put a pillow case over his head so he couldn't see and then threw him into the trunk of my car. I told her to follow us but then I guess she got pulled over by a Cop, there was nothing I could do so we had to keep going. We got to the house and brought him inside and took him out the the backyard. We though him through the back door and uncovered his face and everyone yelled SURPRISE!!!!!!! We all started chanting his name and it was an amazing sight to see. Nathan was speechless! Never in the years have I known him had he been like that.

He had never had a surprise anything for him before so to do this was truly amazing for me. My stomach was kinda hurting because I was nervous and my legs were shaking because I was excited for him. He is my best friend in the whole world and he truly deserved that surprise. He is one of the most greatest person that I know and I am so blessed to have him in my life.

We made 48 cupcakes for him and wrote "Congradualtions! We love you Nathan. Love, Your friends" spelled out on the cupcakes. When he saw and read that he began to cry. And no lie, I was doing everythin I could to hold back the tears from running down my face too. It is a truly great feeling to give Nathan something so special as to get all his friends together just so they can tell them our much they love him, to show him that we will all miss you, and that you are very special in each one of our hearts.

I am gonna miss him, but I know he will not be gone forever (unless he gets stuck in Europe this summer hahaha). But we have plans. We have a colasack to live on and places to go.

You will be missed Nathan. I love you man.

No comments: